(Senior) Backend Developer for Moojo (f/m/div)
RemoteGermany, Berlin, BerlinEngineering
We believe that the professional work tomorrow will be drastically different: People will follow a strong purpose and want to achieve something great with their time & energy they put into their work, fully flexible. The new way of work!
Our mission at Moojo is to empower and secure creators and digital Freelancers as the leading force of a new generation pushing the new way of work. Our fintech & insurtech solutions are giving millions of creators and digital freelancers the security and freedom they need to focus on what they do best.
With your help we will make their lives easier by developing simple & customer centric solutions that are solving real pains. You will play an important role in solving their biggest problems - getting paid on time, being safe during work and getting access to liquidity when its needed most. We will deliver our solutions directly to creators and freelancers and enable companies to simplify what it means to flexibly work with creators and freelancers (B2B2X).
Join Moojo as a (Senior) Backend Developer and lead our Engineering competence by developing inspiring solutions with the greatest customer experience. You are the foundation of Moojo.
What will keep you challenged:
Be part of our engineering team working on the development and improvement of our customer facing app as well as B2B2X platform
You learn about the customers needs and strive to solve them while delivering the greatest experience
Taking ownership of the engineering processes, new products and features from idea to implementation
You are experienced in integrating complex 3rd party systems and understand the connected challenges
Impacting our future tech architecture, selecting and developing the most suitable data infrastructure and tech stack
Become an integral part of our engineering team, work hands-on and collaborate cross-functional with product management, design and other teams
Developing a high performance and enjoyable tech focused company culture where engineers love to work in
Our technology stack
Frameworks: React Native, Node.js (Express.js)
Cloud provider: Heroku
Why you should join Moojo
We strive to build a world-class, diverse team with equal opportunities for everyone
We are committed to create an inclusive culture where people love to work
Be part of Moojo’s engineering team and have a real impact on the company and its culture
Freedom to balance working remote and in the office according to you and your team’s needs
Attractive Virtual Shares Program, that everyone participates in the success of Moojo
Working on brand new topics, having the opportunity to see and impact one of the most exciting FinTechs being born and scaled
Be part of a dynamic, multicultural, and fast-paced environment as one of the first 20 team member
Think we can do better? We're all ears! A creative and progressive work environment is guaranteed
Let's revolutionize the New Way of Work together and provide the next generation of digital freelancers and creators what they deserve.
Please apply directly via the job post or get in touch via email@example.com with your GitHub, CV or LinkedIn - no need for a cover letter. If you want to tell us a bit more about yourself, just add some lines.
We look forward to meeting you!
What will make you succeed?
- You have profound and proven knowledge (4+ years) of mobile/web app development and experience with one of the frameworks react native/expressjs
- You have a deep knowledge of software architecture patterns, DevOps and AWS/ Heroku
- A track record for building mobile and web application from concept to launch
- Proven experience in designing architectures, developing POCs, agile development methodologies, fast prototyping, and customer-oriented principles
- Entrepreneurial mindset with a result-oriented working style and the ability to identify and solve problems independently and efficiently
- Previous experience within the Fintech & Insurtech space is a big plus
- Curiosity towards the latest tech trends and an ability to differentiate between what's helpful or not
- Great communication comes naturally to you, both with your team and with the founder and management team